BRIDGESTONE Ecopia EP300 - 215/55 R17 94V Tubeless Car Tyre
The Bridgestone Group contributes to the sustainable growth of a mobile society, providing optimal modes of mobility for people and society in the areas of accessible mobility, safe transportation and smart mobility.
The Ecopia EP300 is engineered for superior performance, giving you better safety and increased savings. Using low rolling resistance technology to consume less fuel to power the tyre forward, the EP300 is a saving for your back pocket and the environment.
|Item Weight||9 kg|
|Product Dimensions||25 x 25 x 8 inches|
|Section Width||215 millimeters|
|Rim Diameter||17 inches|
|Rim Width||215 millimeters|
|Load Index (94)||670 kg / 1477 pounds per tyre|
|Speed Symbol (V)||240 kmh|
- Low rolling resistance for better fuel efficiency
- Enhanced wet grip performance for safety
- Improved design for longer lasting life
- Optimised crown shape : This ensures more even contact pressure between the tyre and road surface, which contributes to better rolling resistance, wet grip and wear life.
- Chamfering : Rounding the block edges of the tyres prevents deformation, boosting braking performance in both wet and dry conditions.
- Nano Pro-Tech™ rubber : The cutting-edge compound contributes to improved wet grip and reduced rolling resistance. The EP300 has improved rolling resistance compared to its predecessor. This is due to its high‑dispersing silica that not only increases the contact area, but reduces energy loss.
- Superior wet braking : The Ecopia EP300’s improved grip levels mean a shorter braking distance on wet road surfaces.
- Make sure of fitment before buying, or contact us to ensure fitment.
- Pictures Are For Sample only
Please refer to our Returns Policy
We Also Recommend
Aluminum Car Tubeless Wheel Tyre Valve With Dust Cap Titanium. 2 Pieces
Sale price 2,00000 ₦2,000.00
Atturo AZ850 255/50R20 - XL 109Y All Season Performance Radial Car Tyre
Sale price 55,00000 ₦55,000.00